Vitosha Spring Residential Complex is located in Sofia, in the old part of the Ovcha Kupel neighbourhood on Ivan Radoev Str. №8, near the Ukrainian Embassy. In this part of the neighborhood there are specific rules and norms of construction according to the general plan of development, it is also richly landscaped. The place is spacious, quiet and well-lit, accompanied by newly built infrastructure. Around the complex the overwhelming building is with new buildings, which shapes the new look of the neighborhood. Within 10-20 minutes on foot are New Bulgarian University, future metro station, many schools, kindergartens, grocery stores, eating and entertainment establishments, hospitals and polyclinics. The complex consists of two residential buildings with elegant architecture, modern vision and clear volumes with a distinctly horizontal articulation, which gives a sense of rhythm. The first and second buildings are designed in unison, but with different allocation solutions. Each of them has 15 suites, which are functional, comfortable and spacious. Through the landscaped courtyard will you will pass to the entrance of the buildings as well as to individual garages. The residential levels are organized with three and four-room apartments, which are reached by luxury common parts.
- Clean air - due to the air flow coming from Lyulin Mountain, the old part of Ovcha kupel is one of the cleanest air districts in Sofia;
- Proximity to a future metro station - 10-15 minutes walking distance to a future metro stop;
- Facilities - university, schools, kindergartens, grocery stores, eating and entertainment establishments, hospitals and polyclinics;
- Easily accessible and quiet area - the place is located about 100 meters from Boriana Str., which makes easy accessibility, while Ivan Radoev is less busy, resulting in more peace and tranquility for the residents of the complex;
- Area of newly built buildings with attractive vision, excellent infrastructure;
- Prices from 795 € / m2;
- Low percentage of the common areas compared to the total area of the objects: on average for Building 1 - 9.57%, on average for Building 2 - 9.87%. Compared with, for example, 15% of the common parts, for an apartment with an approximate total area of 120 square meters, you get over 6sq.m. more real living space and more than 50 € less per square meter of cleaner living space.