The building is designed on six floors. On the ground floor there are individual garages, office and apartment with an adjoining yard, as well as an anteroom. The residential levels are utilized with five spacious two-bedroom and one-bedroom apartments. There is one main and one secondary entrance with the corresponding vertical communication - a staircase and a lift. There are 25 apartments in the facility, all of which have at least one area with a favorable exposure.
Residential building "BUDILNIK" is located in the Pavlovo district, an area which is built mainly with low-rise buildings. The neighborhood is characterized by a quiet, relaxed atmosphere, while being extremely communicative and offering quick access to all parts of the capital by car or by public transport.
- Communicative location: The location of the building is communicative, close to major roads - Tsar Boris III Blvd., Ring Road and Gorno Bashki Road, within 10 minutes by car from downtown Sofia and 20 minutes by public transport;
- Public transport: there are many public transport links nearby: tram № 4 and № 5, trolley bus № 2, buses № 111 and № 260;
- Shops and restaurants: within walking distance there are shops, restaurants, children's amusement club, cafes, bakeries, dairy store of Bulgarian producers;
- Particularly important: for the tranquility of the residents located nearby are pharmacies, banks, schools and kindergartens;
- Recreation and sports: the building is located near the Slavia Stadium, fitness halls, sports clubs. Vitosha Mountain offers opportunities for recreation, walking, hiking and practicing different types of sports depending on the season. Residents can visit the National Museum of History.
- The building is designed with great precision. The used materials are of the highest class, following the latest trends in construction. The architectural style and the overall silhouette are highlighted by façade lighting, giving a memorable look to the building even at night.